I see everyone on my news feeds saying about their 2016 goals. Then I saw a couple of book blogs post about their bookish goals and I thought hey I can do this!! I’m going to only list 5 though 🙂
- Set my GoodReads goal at 100 and hopefully beat it again. I hate to set myself up to beat last years 130 book count… because life happens and I’m not sure I can do that again.
- Get my TBR pile down.. yup I’m going on a semi-book buying ban. Once I get my TBR pile down to a manageable position I will consider going back to buying more. (this does not count new release auto buy authors or when authors/publishers send me review copies)
- Make my blog more user friendly! This probably won’t happen until spring but I’m hoping to be able to alphabetize my reviews on a separate tab so they are easier to find. I need to learn how to make more meme’s too!
- More friend collaborations… I don’t have many bookish friends. So those few (you know who you are!) be prepared to discuss more books with me.
- Finish more series!! I have a habit of starting a series getting really excited about it maybe even reading the first 2 books in a trilogy and then refusing to pick up and read the 3rd because I don’t want the journey to end.
What are your goals for 2016?? Bookish or otherwise??