Hello all! How was your reading month of January? Did you read a lot or a little? I have read a total of 12 books last month. Which is about average for me, I average 2-3 books a week. I’m really trying this year to stick to my resolutions which is hard. I did a decent amount of ARC’s last month. However not as many off my TBR as I would’ve liked.
My top books of last month..
- I Wish You Were Mine by Lauren Layne (she is an instant buy author for me I love her writing style and books)
- My Kind of Wonderful by Jill Shalvis (also an instant buy author. I love her realistic characters with normal flaws)
- Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman (I was pleasantly surprised that this book lived up to the hype! wonderful audio book too!!)
**Honorable mention… The Well of Ascension by Brandon Sanderson. His stories are so wonderfully crafted!!!***
My bottom books of last month…
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken (The plot lacked everything and it was all over the place.. plus insta love… not my cup of tea)
- Written on My Heart by Morgan Callan Rogers the only book I DNF’d last month… (it wasn’t so much that it was bad but I couldn’t connect to the characters.)
I hope all of you are having a fantastic week!! I started reading Golden Son by Pierce Brown today I’m super stoked for the last book to come out next week!!