Hello! I joined a group on Goodreads that does a top 5 Wednesday every week. They are literally called Top 5 Wednesday. This week’s topic is top 5 book hangovers…These are in no particular order.
- The Red Rising trilogy by Pierce Brown. Yes I just read this series and I haven’t been able to get fully into a book since. This series is so amazing I can’t even describe it. You must go out and read it now!
2. Montana Sky by Nora Roberts. This book is my favorite Nora Roberts book this is the book that started me reading romance. It has a little mystery, 3 estranged sisters, a ranch, and attractive men. I loved everything about this book it is probably my most re-read book. I actually read it so much that I had to buy a new copy. It was also turned into a Lifetime movie.
3. The Lucky Harbor Series by Jill Shalvis. I would recommend any book in this series however the first book in the series is my absolute favorite. Simply Irresistible is about Maddie coming home to fix up the Inn that belonged to her mom, then insert Jax into the situation. Mrs. Shalvis mixes great characters in real situations. You want someone to have an addiction to popcorn and get it stuck down her shirt? Or someone to drop a kindle on their face? Try to save the hero by almost drowning him and yourself?? Her books are definitely for you. (photo credit to goodreads)
4. The Dresden Files by Jim Butcher. Oh this series is amazing it’s main character is Harry and he is a wizard. Nope not that Harry a new Harry and he is hilarious and sarcastic. His mouth gets him into so much trouble. I can’t say a lot without giving away everything about this series but you should definitively read it.(photo credit pinterest)
5. Anything by Rainbow Rowell. I’m so excited that I found this author in 2015 she has YA books and adult books. I have read both and I’m obsessed her stories just suck you in and don’t let you go. I don’t want to list favorites because I love them all but if I could only pick one it would probably be Carry On.
Honorable mention for this week is Cassandra Clare’s Shadow Hunter series. There is a new one coming out in a couple weeks!! I’m so excited. I would start with the infernal devices though… then to mortal instruments 🙂