It’s time for another Top 5 Wednesday! This week’s theme is Favorite Character Names… I had so many to pick from… this was tough. (On a side note yes I know I haven’t been doing these posts in a regular pattern. Some topics just aren’t my thing!)
- Willa from Montana Sky by Nora Roberts – This is probably my favorite Nora Roberts book of all time. I have had to buy 3 copies I have re-read it so many times that the book falls apart. Then they turned it into a movie! Which my husband bought me 😀 I also named our newest dog after this strong female character. (disclaimer the dog is not a strong female haha)
- Jax from Simply Irresistible by Jill Shalvis – Oh my first and foremost Jax is my book boyfriend… forever. I love Jill Shalvis’s writing style her characters are so realistic and human.
- Kady from Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman – again another strong female character. When reading the book I totally don’t pronounce her name the same way they do on the audio book. I highly suggest both this book and audio book. sooo goood!
- Baz from Carry On by Rainbow Rowell – He has a full long name which I’m not going into right now. However the nickname Baz just fits this character so well. If we get a new pet I may name it Baz, especially if it has an attitude.
- Reese from Bare it All by Lori Foster – I’m pretty sure this is one of my favorite Lori Foster books. I love, love, love the name Reese. I probably should’ve named one of my boys Reese…
What would some of your favorite character names be??