I was tagged by no one but since I love coffee I thought this would be a great tag for me! 😀 PS… I tag anyone who would like to do this!
created by bangadybangz on youtube.. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og7yBhO5GqU
- Black coffee – a series tough to get into but has hardcore fans
Percy Jackson series by Rick Riordan – This one will be very controversial… While I have read the first book I am having a super hard time getting into it. It may be because I’m a little old to be reading the series or it’s just not my thing.
2. Peppermint mocha – book or series that gets more popular during the winter or festive time of the year.
Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling – Any of them is fine, this series always reminds me of the holidays. From Mrs. Weasley’s homemade gifts to all the snow in the movies. Both the book and the movies put me in a festive mood!
3. Hot chocolate – what is your favorite children’s book.
Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder – would have to be my go to. I would read this series at my grandma’s house when we went visiting she had the whole set in her closet. It was a closet with a light and being the anti-social person I am, I would sit in the closet and read.
4. Double shot of espresso – Name a book that kept you on the edge of your seat from start to finish.
Morning Star by Pierce Brown – honestly this whole series is amazing but that last book was a doozy. I couldn’t put it down, I’m pretty sure I ignored everyone around me until I finished it. I laughed, I cried, and I got really angry. If you have read this series yet do it now!
5. Starbucks – name a book you see everywhere
Outlander by Diana Gabaldon – I see this book EVERYWHERE I go. Everyone talks either about the show or the book. I did read the first book and while it was really good I just didn’t care about the characters enough to keep going. (sorry all of you die hard fans!)
6. The hipster coffee shop – give a book by an indie author a shout out
The Comes Love by Lindsay Detwiler – while she does have a publishing company, I think she started out self publishing? I may be wrong but either way she is an awesome local author that has a ton of talent!! Her covers and story lines are amazing!!
7. Oops! I accidentally got decaf – Name a book that you were expecting more from.
Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi – I’m going to get smacked for this one I know it! I did read the whole series but overall it’s maybe a 3 star book for me. Sorry I just didn’t like any of the man characters. I enjoyed the side characters more than the main ones.
8. The perfect blend – Name a book or series that was both bitter and sweet but ultimately satisfying.
The Infernal Devices by Cassandra Clare – This series is a love triangle done right. Your feelings are rioting during the whole series and by the end you are completely happy with the outcome.
That was fun!! I love doing tags!! Send some my way if you have any good ones 😀