Thank you Onebookishgirl for the nomination. Everyone should go check out her blog its fantastic!
- Show the award on your blog
- Thank the person that nominated you
- Share 7 different facts about you
- Nominate 5 blogs of your choice
- Link your nominees and let them know about the nomination
7 Facts About Me….
- I have been married for 12 years, together with my husband for 16. Wow that makes me feel so old
- I can physically touch my tongue to my nose. Which apparently a lot of people can’t do. My son can do it though, so yay there is two of us!
- I have 3 kids and so far 2 out of the 3 are book nerds. So yay for that! The youngest loves being read to but we will see when he learns how to read how that goes.
- We have 3 dogs, 1 cat, and 2 horses. Stack is a pound puppy, 7 years old, boxer rottie mix… Willa a rescue pup is 1.5 years old, she is a lab, shepherd, something, something mix…Charlie is a puppy, he is 6 months old, he is a pug/shi tzu mix. Our horses are Nick a bay quarter horse, and Posey a bay thorough bred, Cyclops the cat is a mix of Main Coon and something else, he only has one eye and was found by the kids and dogs in the yard as a kitten
- I prefer dark chocolate over milk chocolate. Let’s be honest though it’s all chocolate and I will eat it all.
- I just got my first tattoo! It is half a heart with a breast cancer ribbon, for my mommy who has Stage IV metastatic breast cancer. She got the same tattoo 😀
- Every 2 to 3 years I chop 10-12 inches of my hair up to my shoulders and donate it to Pantene Beautiful Lengths. I am currently waiting on my daughter to grow hers out. She would like to donate too and her dad specified it must be to her butt before donating. I may look like Rapunzel by the time she gets there. Since it’s only been 2.5 years and it’s about 3 inches from my butt.
Who can I nominate? I’m not really sure who hasn’t done this award. So if you have already done it I’m sorry…