I’m not sure… have I been nominated before for this award?? If so thank you to whomever nominated me 😀 However at this moment I was nominated by the amazing, fantastic, and ever delightful Chris @ Read by Chris . If you haven’t been to her blog please go check out her answers to this award first because they will be way more amazing than mine 😉 Onto the tag!!!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well (Okoto Enigma @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog)
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
You nominate 10 – 20 people(probably 5 let’s be honest)
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
Share a link to your best post(s)
3 Things About Myself:
- I have been with Mr. Tough Guy for 16 years now, married for 13 and half years… I couldn’t have picked a better partner in my crazy life.
- We have dance parties around our house regularly. Hubby is used to it, I do it out and about too! While shopping, in the car, etc. If I need to dance it out, I will, with our without music. All of my children used to dance it out too, however the eldest at almost 10 has now deemed this uncool. 😀 That’s okay I will just embarrass him from now on.
- I cannot do anything crafty at all … except braid hair. I can do any sort of braid you want. I however cannot sew, glue, color, craft or get creative unless it involves hair. So if you live close to me and want your hair done, I’m your gal!! 😉
Questions from Chris…
- If you could only read one book genre for the rest of your life, what would it be and why? Why oh why do you do this to me…??? Anyone who follows me knows what I’m going to pick… it’s my go to pick me up genre. ROMANCE This is the genre that started it all for me, also romance has very many variations. You can have paranormal, sci-fi, contemporary, etc.
2. If you could add a character from one book to another, which book would you add which character to and why? (Does this make sense? Lmk.) This made perfect sense to me!!! Okay so this may be a horrible pairing or maybe not, I can see quite a lot going wrong by adding this character into this book series haha. I would take Sevro from the Red Rising series into the Six of Crows series with Kaz and his crew. I think Sevro would either cause a ruckus or fit right in.
3. What is your favorite book to movie adaptation and why? Oh this is rough… I would like to say none because the movies are never as good. I am going to go with the Hunger Games though because I think that Jennifer Lawrence did a really good job of playing Katniss.
4. Where and when do you like to read? Everywhere and anywhere!! I read on lunch, in the car (not while driving), while the kids are dancing, before bed. My favorite spot to read though if the kids are leaving me at peace is in my reading chairs we bought for the reading room. This a super old picture. I have gotten new throw pillows and a ton new books on these shelves. However here’s a pic of the chairs!
5. Silly question – Do the “Me in three fictional characters” challenge, and explain why you picked them. Cath from Fangirl is an obvious pick for me. I am very vocal about the fact that I suffer from mental disorders one of them being an anxiety disorder. The fact that she didn’t go to the cafeteria to eat because of social anxiety didn’t seem odd to me at all. The thought of anything social or new makes me want to vomit, or have an attack. Maddie from Simply Irresistible wears her heart on her sleeve. Would give the clothes off her back to help a stranger. She is cooky and zany and has a habit of kind of being a little clumsy but cute. That’s me or so my husband says 😉 I’m always there to help others just like Maddie. I like doing for others before myself.. it gives me much more satisfaction. Katniss from the Hunger Games I want to say because she’s kick ass haha. However one of the main reasons I picked her is because she’s not a girly girl like me. Don’t get me wrong I like to get dressed up but half the time I just like to go out back and shoot my bow with my kids and husband seeing who can get the best shot. She takes care of her family and does what needs to be done in order to survive. I feel we need more female characters for young women to look up to. Not just the girl who waits for the prince to come save her. (not that it isn’t nice every once in a while) I also kind of wanted to say Belle, or Hermione just so I could say the booknerd but that would be obvious 😉
Okay my questions...
- Who are some of your auto-buy authors???
- If you could live in one book/series which one would it be and why?
- What book have you bought strictly because the cover was amazing and the book turned out to be equally amazing??
- Shout out your favorite best buddy book blogger 😀 (Not really a question but.. eh)
- Silly question: Could you please share you favorite funny meme or GIF ?? Thanks!!
Onto the tagging….
Danielle @ Books, Vertigo & Tea
Klara @ Ribbon Reviews
Jen @ Jen Med’s Book Reviews
Donna @ Chocolate and Waffles’ blog
Kayla @ Kdrewkthebookworm
Amy @ Luv to Read
Sorry if you have already done this… or don’t do tags. Anyone else who wants to do this one feel free!!!!