Wow my first award and I was nominated by none other than Sascha Darlington’s Microcosm Explored . What?? You are not following her posts?? Well you should right away, this delightful blog will bring you poetry, short stories, book reviews and more. I really enjoy this book blogging community and the awards that are given out, it is so sweet. On with the Black Cat Blue Sea Award…
- Anybody nominated can nominate eight other bloggers.
- The nominee answers three questions posed by the nominator.
- The questions you ask while nominating can be any three questions.
- If any of the questions asked are offensive or the nominee simply does not want to answer, the nominee does not have to answer them to earn the award.
VERY SIMPLISTIC QUESTIONS:
- What’s your favorite movie?
- What song, if any, have you listened to on repeat?
- What’s your “dream” vacation?
Question 1: What’s your favorite movie?? I had to think of this for a little bit until I realized it is the movie that if it’s on TV I will automatically sit and watch it. That movie is You’ve Got Mail with Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. This movie is about a woman who owns a local bookstore (Meg Ryan) and a man (Tom Hanks) who’s super bookstore is moving in down the street.Meg Ryan automatically asks advice from her online friend NY123… and things happen from there. This movie is before the age we are in now, where when you logged on you had to dial in just to hear those 3 little words. You’ve got Mail
Question 2: What song if any have you listened to on repeat? This one was relatively easy… Kindly Calm Me Down by Meghan Trainor This song reminds me of my husband so much. He is always there to calm me down when the world becomes to much for me.
Question 3: What is your “dream” vacation?? I feel like this one may be a dream for sure! I can’t do boats or planes, however I would love to go to Ireland. Or basically anywhere over seas which might be cheat answer since I’m sure lots of people would love to go overseas.
You do not have to accept this award and I don’t think I will nominate 8 people. But it’s a short and sweet award so why not??? The people I nominate are listed below.
Again no pressure to do the award at all.. My three questions are as follows…
- If you could pick one character out of a book/TV show to hang out with for a day in their world who would you pick and why??
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- What is your favorite social media and share a link for more followers 🙂